Aug 26, 2013

A Few Words About Our Content

Jeff here,

I wanted to apologize about the recent confusion over the silly EX3 teaser poster I made. It was never intended to be taken seriously. In the comments section, I even said, jokingly, that Lionsgate sent it to me. I never thought anyone would believe it. The earlier poster I made about a week ago, was also assumed to be official. That one I did say I created. Somehow it ended up on the EX3 Wikipedia page. I certainly didn't send them that.

Consider any EX3 posters we post to be fan-made, just for fun. We will always label an official one as just that - official. I enjoy seeing the fan-made posters, just like many of you. In fact, we'll post them here, if anyone wishes to send them to us.

Another topic is about rumors. We don't create EX3 rumors out of thin air. They come from sources close to the production. Sometimes from the Bulgarian media. Either way, we always address them as rumors......to be taken with a grain of salt. We all want to see Chan and Rourke in the movie, and both have been rumored to be in cameos. Maybe true, maybe false. But we just report what we hear.

Again, my apologies about the teaser poster. I didn't mean to mislead people. Just wanted to have some fun. And more will probably surface.....and will be noted as fan-made. Thanks for your time.

16 comments:

  1. I do love the posters, thanks for the clarification. Please keep making them they're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the posters, thanks for the clarification. Please keep making them they're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,

    We just came across your blog and want to say that we really enjoy your updates. It seems well-maintained, your articles are very informative and well-written and we don't get the feeling that you are all about website hits. We also like your simple yet catchy design very much and are thankful there are no annoying pop-ups or ads plastered all over the site.

    While we are particularly excited about Jason Statham's involvement in "The Expendables" franchise, we are looking forward to your further news.

    Sincerely,

    The JStatham.com Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice words. Yes, we are no-frills blog. No ads, no pop-ups.....just EX3 news, 24/7.

      Delete
  4. Hey Jeff, how come u guys didnt post my poster?

    http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/5974/t7ug.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! And mine: http://oi44.tinypic.com/wbz6rm.jpg

      Delete
    2. Mike, your posters are great, but we would like to see something original. Just something other than the EX2 character posters with new heads. Surprise us!

      Delete
  5. And you should stop coming here if you don't like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I do like coming here. I like seeing how great you guys are in disappointing others like the fools you'll are. Its so sad and pathetic and good for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shut uuuuuuup Little boy. Now go play with your trainset.

      Delete
    2. lol, your insult is nothing compared to the ones I've seen on other websites. XD

      Delete
  7. Nothing but a troll. Don't feed trolls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's strange that a lot of people can't differentiate a fan made and an official one. Jeff's poster was certainly fan made. It was designed very well but I could still tell that it was fan made (The background image quality, the tomb, the size etc)

    Regardless, EX3 blog is still my one stop for all things Expendables. You guys and Expendablespremiere.com ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you too, guys.

    ReplyDelete