Oct 29, 2019

Arnold Out of EX4 If Not Written Well

Arnold gave an interview to his fan site where he briefly talks about the Expendables 4. 

Asked if the fourth installment was finally coming; he responded that he has nothing to do with it at this point but that can change very quickly. He further explains "I have not seen it because I have told them that I would never do another one if the story is not written well for me."


I find it strange that Couture has received the script and not Arnold!! Unless his part was so bad that the producers didn't dare send it to him. Now I wonder if Couture was pulling off another one of his rumors when he claimed to have read the script.

The making of EX4 has taken a life of its own and once again looks less than more likely to ever happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment